Compete to win the Media Industry Fantasy Football League for 2014/15The new football season is nearly upon us, which means it’s time to pick your team and compete in fantasy league football. This year promises to be a fascinating one with Man United fighting to return to the top, Liverpool hoping to stay up there and others pushing on such as Everton, Spurs and, erm, Leicester. The biggest prize available from taking part in the league is, of course, kudos. But there will also be a small financial prize for the winner of the media league. So if you want to prove your football knowledge and feel you can look more smug than last year’s winner (below), then build your team and enter the Media Industry Fantasy Football League now.
Phil Davison of Incisive Media. Winner of the Media Industry Fantasy Football for 2013/ 2014The web address is as follows – http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ The code to enter your team is as follows: 1643857-375228 Key decisions to be made in choosing your team may include the following:
- Which, if any, of Mourinho’s midfielders can be trusted to start all games?
- Will Arsenal move Sanchez into the middle or will Giroud hold his place? Indeed, how will the remaining midfielders line up behind them? Carzola was a massive hit in 2012/ 13 but was then moved aside for Ozil who was mercurial.
- Will the likes of Sturridge/ RVP justify their price tags? At least one of the big hitters is likely to be this year’s Suarez and justify their price. But which one?
- Will Lukaku and Adebayor be complacent now their berths are secured?
- Which of the budget players will be played EVERY game? These players are key to affording the other players but you do want players who’ll be in every week.