Our client is a Surrey-based publisher that is part of a global information company employing over 5000 people whose offices are currently undergoing a £3million makeover.
The successful candidate’s main responsibility will be to sell advertising into their product portfolio to customers in a sales territory that includes the US and Netherlands.
Includes travel to international shows.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Advertising Sales Executive include:
- Manage and build relationships with customers to drive ad sales revenue growth year on year
- Adopt a multi-media portfolio sales approach to clients to promote all commercial opportunities across the brand portfolio
- Source new business from competition and other mediums/ lead generation routes
- Develop close links with clients to identify new ways of developing revenue
- Attend exhibitions and conferences both in the UK and internationally
Attributes sought in the Advertising Sales Executive include:
- Media sales experience
- Primary experience required in B2B media advertising sales
- Strong presentation, communication and negotiations skills
- Ability to give effective confident sales presentations to customers
To apply for the role of Advertising Sales Executive please email or call us.